Easter at South Sea Island
Celebrate this Easter and spend the day at South Sea Island in Fiji's Mamanuca Islands! Opening for Easter from Friday 2nd until Monday 5th of April 2021, this will be the place to be this Easter long weekend!
- Return vessel transfers departing Port Denarau at 9.00am and returning at 5.00pm
- Delicious barbeque and salad lunch buffet
- Complimentary local Fiji beer, house wine, soft drinks and bottled water while on the island only*
- Daily Easter Egg hunt
- Guided snorkelling trip
- Lunch time Meke performance (except Sunday)
- Salt water swimming pool
- Free use of non-motorised watersports equipment such as paddle boards, kayaks and snorkelling gear
* Local Fiji beer and house wine included in Alcohol inclusive packages only. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
PRICING - PER PERSON
Full Day adult (including alcohol) FJ$125 per person OR Full Day adult (without alcohol) FJ$112 per person
Full Day child (aged 5-15 inclusive) FJ$49 per person
Infants (aged 0-4 inclusive) Free!
Got a group of 5 or more people?
Full Day adult (including alcohol) FJ$109 per person OR Full Day adult (without alcohol) FJ$99 per person
Full Day child (aged 5-15 inclusive) FJ$49
Infants (aged 0-4 ionclusive) Free!
FOR MORE INFO
To download the flyer for this special >CLICK HERE<
Friday 2nd April 2021
Saturday 3rd April 2021
Sunday 4th April 2021
Monday 5th April 2021
This offer can only be booked directly with South Sea Cruises Reservations team - phone (999 5512 or 675 0500) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full payment is due at the time of booking. The special is valid for Fiji citizens and local residents only. A valid local ID must be presented at check in on the day of travel. This special is non-commissionable and can only be booked direct with South Sea Cruises.
- No courtesy coach transfers are included in the above pricing.
- Personal alcohol is not permitted on South Sea Cruises vessels or on South Sea Island.
- Should a minimum of 100 guests not be reached on a particular departure date, those booked will be advised 3 days prior to travel, funds will be held in credit and an alternative travel date will be offered.
All other standard terms and conditions apply as per our terms and conditions found here